The Black and White Party!
We thank everyone who attended our Black and White Party. We had a great time, wonderful music and delicious food from Pangas Beach Club.
This year’s party was attended by almost 340 people and raised $22,375!!!!
We couldn’t have done this without all of your support and donations. All of the money from this year’s event will be going towards school supplies and a backpack for almost 600 children, a Christmas party and a package of food essentials to get families through Christmas time.
We have so many of you to thank!
- Sponsors of the event: Witch’s Rock Surf Camp, Pangas, Las Ventanas de Playa Grande, Sharky’s, Mariposa Homes, The Howler, Origins Luxury Lodge, Nalakai and Serendipity Charters
- Delicious desserts donated by Chocoatl, Siempre Fresco, Panaderia Alemana, Pascam and Tamarindo Cake.
- Those who contributed in the success of our event: Elizabeth Cole from Pangas and all of her staff, Corky and Michelle Bless, Casa y Mas, Eventos Artesanos, Los Primos Designs, Capitan Suizo, and Becky Sheppard.
- Our volunteers: Laetitia, Natasha, Geneva, Martin, Wences, Donna, Simona, Courtney, and Anngi.
- The volunteers for the party: Desi, Mary, Carla, Marcela, Maya, Phaedra, Brad, Jenni, Maruja, Kristina, John, Laura, and Sharon.
- Silent Auction great organizer: Elizabeth Daly.
- Event coordination: Keri Schmeling from Lat10 Weddings and Events.
- Big Shout out to our MC for the night Marco and our shots specialist Jamie Walsh and our music man DJ Ciro.
- All the people who donated for the silent auction: Alejandra Parody, Altos de Eros, Andrea Raffo, Angelinas, Anginette Arroyo Arias, Antares sailing adventures, Azul Profundo, Bagus, Bendita, Doma, Bolas Locas, Bones, Buena Nena, Cafe Playa Negra, Capitan Suizo, Capullo Sport Fishing, Carive photos, Casa Chameleon, Casa Nova, Cata ChocoloteCathy , Maucourant-Heintz, Cavallini Vet, Che boards, Coco Spa, Colores del Pacifico, Corynne Hughes Massage Therapist, Cosmic Sister, Costa Rica Blue, Costa Rica Sailing Center, Deli Café, DESI design, Diamante Ecopark, Dr. Alejandro Leon, Dr. Ali Graham, Dragon Fly Restaurant, Dream Chaser Tamarindo, Drifters Ink, Ecotour, EK jewelry, Esouvenir, Esplendor Hotel / Wyndham Tamarindo, Fish and Cheeses, French touch, Hali Love Yoga & Mulit-Style Yoga, HOOK’d Costa Rica , Hotel Luna Llena, Iguana Surf, JW Marriott, KHIPU, KOA training center, Malu Moreira, Marlin del Rey, Masa Madre, Mermaids and Sailors, Multi Barre Fitness, Nimbu Spa, Organic products by Coco Beauty Spa, Origins Lodge, Papaya con Leche, Pasatiempo , Patagonia, Playa Negra Yoga Retreat.
Pura Aventura, Pura Vida Vibrations, Rip Jack Inn, Senda Monteverde, Sentido Norte, Serendipity Charters, Souvenir Guanacaste ,Sugar Beach Hotel Surf Club Bar & Grill, Susan Wilkins, Sushi Club, Swell Dealer, Tamarindo Eco-Adventures The Dogtor, Tiziana Trovati, Tony Tattooanis, Tranquila Vet , Urban Eclectic Jewelry, Urbanature, Veronika, Vida Bowls.
Wake Day Spa, We are happy people, Witch´s Rock surf camp, Carla Rowling, The Jewelry Lady, Massage by Arthur, Forget Me Not, Circus boutique, Dr. Eduardo Villalobos, Surf Box, Balancing Energy Therapy by Angie Arroyo Arias, Lavender Spa, Dolores, Dr. Alicia Serrano.
- Photographers: Tyler, Fanny, and Seven for capturing all of the fun photos throughout the night
Please see the links below for some great photos that were captured throughout the evening:
Together with the Robert August Surf & Turf, we invite you all to attend out 2nd International Surf Film Festival, March 13-14 in Multicines Tamarindo.